Commonly known as dang gui, dong quai, or female ginseng, Angelica grows in cool high altitude mountains in China, Japan, and Korea. It has a strong fragrance, tastes sweet, pungent and slightly bitter and is widely used in TCM as a superior blood tonic for women, though men can consume it as well.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Support healthy menstrual balance in women and re-energize after the monthly cycle
- Relieve menstrual discomfort, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms
- Calming and relaxing actions
- Improve cognitive performance
- Reduce inflammation
- Prevent weight gain
- Prevent bone loss
★ 100% Korean Angelica Root
★ 100% Natural and free of any preservatives or additives
- Steep one teabag in a cup of hot water for a few minutes and enjoy
- Store the can in a cool dry place
- Do not consume if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to conceive
MADE IN KOREA. 100% AUTHENTIC.
Ready stock and exclusively distributed by Hasutomi in Singapore.