Rooibos is a herb, acquired from the needle-like red bush in South Africa and is also referred to as African red tea or red bush tea. Fermented and dried, it is red in colour, completely caffeine-free, low in tannins, antioxidant-rich and full of health benefits. It has a distinct sweet aroma, may be taken hot or cold at any time of the day. Customers have praised Hasutomi's Rooibos tea as more flavourful.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Assist in good night sleep
- Boost immune system
- Reduce inflammation, regulates blood pressure and support heart health
- Controls cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- Reduces allergies like eczema, hay fever, and allergy-related bronchitis
- Maintain good bone health and teeth
- Antioxidant properties prevent premature aging
- Ease severe stomach cramps and abdominal pains
★ 100% South African Rooibos
★ 100% Natural and free of any preservatives or additives
- Steep one teabag in a cup of hot water for a few minutes and enjoy. A cup of rooibos tea before bed can help you sleep better.
- Store the can in a cool dry place
MADE IN KOREA. 100% AUTHENTIC.
Ready stock and exclusively distributed by Hasutomi in Singapore.